Today, Tuesday 7 February 2017, from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EST our US immigration partner Maggio + Kattar is hosting a webinar on “US Immigration Under The Trump Administration“.
Recent changes implemented and proposed by the White House as well as Congress may bring significant changes for employers and their foreign national workers. Maggio + Kattar will discuss the potential impact of these changes, timeline if proposed changes are approved, and strategies for employers to mitigate risk and disruption to their organisations.
In this webinar, Managing Shareholders Jim Alexander and John Nahajzer will discuss:
- Changes to US Immigration Policy;
- Executed Executive Orders;
- Potential Future Changes;
- Timeline of When Changes Would Impact Employers;
- Heightened Enforcement and Focus on Compliance;
- Strategies For Employers To Mitigate Risk and Disruption.
Please click here to register.