SPAIN – Company Signatory Must Prove Residence in Spain or EU

Effective immediately, company representatives acting as signatories for employment contracts for residence permit applications for Highly Qualified Professionals and Intra-Company Transferees must be legally resident in Spain or in another European Union (EU) member state.

Read more here:

This news alert was prepared using information provided by Sagardoy Abogados and ERES Relocation Services.