On Tuesday 20 October we hosted a webinar on the use of technology by governments for immigration services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Peregrine’s presenter, Dan King, would like to thank all of the attendees, and of course our speakers:
- Australia: Amanda Tinner from Visa Executive;
- Indonesia: Philo Dellano from PNB Law Firm;
- Japan: Mikiko Nakayama from Tokyo Orientations;
- New Zealand: Nicola Apleton from Cavell Leitch;
- Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar: Eynat Guez from Expert Source.
View and/or download our slides and a recording of the webinar below – and let us know if you have any questions!