We’ve just made a small enhancement to make Immigo Fees even easier to use and wanted to tell you all about it.
As Immigo users know, Immigo Fees are pretty helpful:
- You can create an extensive, filterable and searchable fee library in Immigo
- You can store your professional fees; any provider costs and also miscellaneous costs such as government fees, courier charges, taxes, etc.
- Every time you create a new fee, you can specify how to use it (for example, you can say if it’s for a specific client, or a specific immigration process, or charged by a specific provider).
- When you and your team are working in the Cases module of Immigo, only the fees relevant to any specific Case will appear as available in that Case.
- Your consultants can easily choose the right fees to charge for a Case, even if you have different pricing sheets and arrangements for every one of your clients.
- This cuts down on human error and makes the whole billing process much simpler and quicker. Happy days 🙂
We’ve just made two small improvements to how Immigo behaves when you’re linking a Fee to a specific immigration process (for example, if you’re creating a professional fee that would only be charged in an H-1B case rather than an L-1B):
- You can now link fees to your custom created processes (as well as all of our Immiguru processes, of course)
- When choosing process to which the fee will be linked, the host country for that process will also be visible (so you can easily distinguish between, for example, the Temporary Residence with Work Permit for El Salvador and the Temporary Residence with Work Permit process for Nicaragua).
Have fun setting up your fee libraries! And remember – if you ever need any help, with this or anything else in Immigo, please call or email us – we are always pleased to hear from you.