We were delighted to welcome about 30 people yesterday to our webinar on short-term assignments in Latin America. We looked at how some countries have introduced simplified short-term routes, and at how to manage short-term assignments in countries where the process is not so straightforward.
Peregrine’s presenters, Raquel Gómez Salas and Maude Burger-Smith, would like to thank all of the attendees, and of course our speakers:
- Brazil: Vinicius Almeida from Atene Consultoria;
- Argentina: Gabriel Celano from Celano & Asociados Abogados;
- Chile: Paulina Herrera from Contacto Chile;
- Colombia: Marcela Trujillo from Godoy & Cordoba-Littler Global;
- Panamá: Albalira Montufar from Bedeese-Littler Global;
- Venezuela: Ángel Hernandez from Littler Venezuela-Littler Global.
View and/or download our slides here – and let us know if you have any questions!